Friday, October 19, 2012

Resurfacing and Adventures in the Wonderful World of VBA

I'm ALIIIIIIIIVEEEEEE!

Somehow I got out of three days with three tests and a major project with...decent grades, all homework done, a relatively relaxed weekend to look forward to, and a VBA program that accurately calculates the surface area cost and the output temperature of the most efficient shell and tube heat exchanger that can be made using the inputted specifications.

Since I know you're DYING to see it, here it is!


You have to admit, that's pretty cool.
And not only is it cool, but it WORKS.  Look at this.


Those are the right answers.  Our professor gave us the values to test it.  And our program is right on.  Perfect.
Oh and also look at this fancy thing I programmed it to do.


It will also give a message box if you input a negative mass flow rate, or if you specify both the output temperatures, or if the temperatures you input for your fluid indicate that the substance is a solid or a gas.

ISN'T IT SO COOL???
ISN'T IT FASCINATING???
AREN'T YOU JUST ENTHRALLED???

Also, I'm about done with my mission papers.  I just need to scan in a picture of my driver's license and a picture of myself dressed according to missionary standards, press submit, and then I am FINISHED.  CRAZY, huh?


No comments:

Post a Comment