Friday, October 12, 2012

Doctor, Dentist, Insurance, Adenoids, Eardrums, Shell and Tube Heat Exchangers

So today I finally started my papers! HOORAY!  And actually I'm mostly done.  I just need a few tidbits about when I got my adenoids out and what prescriptions I've taken and exactly what medications I'm allergic to again and things.

I also got my doctor's appointment set up for Monday and my dentist's appointment set up for Tuesday.  It took only 2 hours on the phone, calling office after office after office, but at least I got it done, and soon!  As long as everything goes right, I should have my papers finished and turned in to be reviewed by Tuesday night.  WOW, that's soon.

This upcoming week is going to be crazy with all this stuff, and my tests and projects I have.  But I realized this morning that I feel neither overwhelmed or despairing.  I know that I'm doing what my Heavenly Father wants me to be doing, and that He will bless me with the strength, energy, and focus I need to push through this stuff.

Hopefully, I should have my mission call by about November 14.

...oh, wow that's really soon.

But I could not be any more excited!



No comments:

Post a Comment