Saturday, October 6, 2012

Voy a Ser Una Misionera

I don't think I have ever felt so happy in all my life.

For months I have longed to go on a mission and, with a sigh, resigned myself to waiting another year and a half, or a little more.

But I can go right now.  Right this second, if I wanted to.

My heart has been thudding with anticipation and excitement ever since President Monson's announcement this morning.

Don't ask me just yet when I'm going, but it will either be after this current semester or after the school year ends in April.

It's going to be incredible and I honestly cannot wait to leave everything in the world behind and serve the Lord with all my heart, might, mind, and strength.  Honestly, there is nothing I want more.

And the more I think about it, I can see that Heavenly Father has been preparing me for this, directing my thoughts, feelings, and decisions so that I would be ready and able to begin the mission process the moment I heard this announcement.

I can't stop smiling, and I cry every time I start to think about it.

I'M GOING ON A MISSION AND IT'S GOING TO COMPLETELY CHANGE MY LIFE AND I CANNOT WAIT.



No comments:

Post a Comment