Tuesday, September 4, 2012

The Girl Who Can

I'm back!
I've decided to stop neglecting this blog.
mostly because I got THE BEST url for it.  But also because it's pretty and nice and I like it.
So I will be keeping you all updated with my life and college and everything crazy.

And since I can't think of anything clever or interesting to talk about, let's talk about my current female celebrity crush.

Miss Jenna-Louise Coleman.




She's gorgeous, funny, clever, and her acting is phenomenal.  She's basically perfect and I love her.

On a completely unrelated note, I've rather been craving a souffle.



I'm so glad to be back at school, and I'm having a wonderful time with all my friends and working hard for all my classes.  Tomorrow is a ward social and then a stake pool party, so I'll be looking my best to find all the cute guys.  Because what else is really even the point of going to BYU besides that?

But I'll be around to keep this lovely blog updated.  Even if no one reads it.


No comments:

Post a Comment