Thursday, March 10, 2011

You know you get a LOT of extra credit when...

Today I finally accomplished my goal for the 3rd quarter.  I have officially gone down in history (in PHS AP Calculus history, that is) as having one of the top 5 highest grades in a quarter.  I'm the first student to have weasled his or her way onto this list since 2006. 
I bet you're curious as to what my grade is, aren't you?
My grade for the third quarter is a 114.43.  (That's out of 100.) 
And I'm not trying to brag.  I'm just trying to share the absurdity.  I'm not even THAT good at calculus.  I'm just really good at getting bonus questions on tests and bonus questions in class. 
You know your teacher gives a ridiculous amount of extra credit when your grade is 14.43 points above the amount of possible points.
But that's not even the craziest part:
I'm only #5 on the list.

3 comments:

  1. That. Is. INSANE.

    Can I steal your brain for the ACT? Pretty please?! :)

    Congrats Lara!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's great. :)I wish I could get a ton of bonus stuff on my quizzes...

    WHO THE HECK IS NUMBER 1?!?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jonathon Pryor. He had something like a 119 in Pre-Cal.

    ReplyDelete