Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Best. Day. EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!

I feel like the past several years of my life have just reached their culmination.  I've been waiting for this day for seriously as long as I can remember.  As long as I've been able to read.  Probably as long as I've been able to talk.

I JUST GOT ACCEPTED TO BYU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't stop grinning like a stupid idiot.  I'm just SO happy I could cry.  Or laugh.  Or cry and laugh and sing and dance around my house even though no one else is awake. 

This, my dear friends, is my future.


FEBRUARY 23, 2011 IS OFFICIALLY THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE.

6 comments:

  1. YAY FOR LARA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!! You will love BYU! :) You will not love not being able to watch Legend of Korra with me and Sarah though. We will miss you. :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lara, I am so happy for you!!!! I hope it will be everything that you ever wished it would be and more. When do you go? Hey we can meet up when you come out:) That will be fun. I love you Lara and I am so excited for you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What?!!!! I heard nothing... I guess my YW pres radar is off. Hmmmm. Congratulations girl. -Sis Fitz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hooray!! So happy for you... you totally deserve it!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesomeness time a bajillion! I remember that feeling well :) Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete