Wednesday, January 5, 2011

T! E! M! What does that spell? TEM!

Today I accomplished the first half of my latest goal: auditioning for a role in "You're A Good Man, Charlie Brown."



I got to:
a) bemoan the fact that Charlie Brown had still not filled my supper dish, and I was dying a slow and agonizing death as I lay in hopeless starving despair on top of my (invisible) doghouse.
b) suggest to my older brother, Charlie Brown, that he should be a bench manager.  That way he could tell the bench what to do and decide where to place the bench as we entered the playing field.
c) give Charlie Brown a survey about my crabbiness (unanswered), personality (A: forceful), ability to get along with other people (None of the Above from "poor, fair, good and excellent"), and beauty (A: stunning out of choices "A: stunning, B: mysterious, and C: intoxicating.")  I have to say I learned a fair bit about myself.
d) Try to cheer "Give me a T! T! Give me an E! E! Give me an A! A! Give me an M! M! What does that spell? TEAM!" with the leader spelling team t-e-m. 

Can I just say that I love auditioning for plays?

1 comment:

  1. BAH This is a greeaaat musical. I have every single song memorized and have probably seen it around 7 or 8 times...

    Dang it! Now "My New Philosophy" is gonna stick itself in my head for the next week(s)! Grrr...

    Good luck!!! I really hope you get a part. :)

    ReplyDelete