Thursday, January 27, 2011

Eleven Days

So maybe this is a little arrogant of me, but I'm going to do it anyway.  And I know that if I don't advertise myself, no one will. 


There are exactly eleven days until Patriot Idol 3, Songwriter's Edition.  February 7, 7:00. Page High School Auditorium.  Please come. 

Last time no one I invited came except a few friends from school and my parents, and I won 3rd place.  So if there are actually people there to vote for me, who knows what could happen!

(This is going to sound cocky again) The song I'm singing is a beautiful song, and I think a very relatable song.  I'm going to do my very best, and I would love it if any of you were there. 

Monday, February 7.  7:00.  Page High School Auditorium. 

I love you all!

2 comments:

  1. I'll see if I can catch a plane over by tomorrow night . . . Probably not. But I'll try to watch it online?

    ReplyDelete