Friday, March 15, 2013

5 DAYS!

I cannot believe I'm going to be in the MTC in 5 days, 1 hour, and 30 minutes.

Is my stuff packed?
Yes.

Am I going to unpack all of it and rearrange it in a totally different way?
Probably.

Do I still need to get more stuff?
Of course.

Is my farewell talk written?
Yep.

Am I going to tear it to shreds again before Sunday?
Most likely.

Do I fully realize what I'm getting myself into?
Not at all.

Is it going to be the best thing I've ever done?
WITHOUT A DOUBT.

Alma 26:37
"Now my bretheren, we see that God is mindful of every people, whatsoever land they may be in; yea, he numbereth his people, and his bowels of mercy are over all the earth.  Now this is my joy, and my great thanksgiving; yea, and I will give thaks unto my God forever."

No comments:

Post a Comment