Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Valentine's Day

I had the most fantastic day today.  No, I did not find my Mr. Darcy (or any other boy, for that matter,) but I did get a flower from my best friend, and heard the most amazing devotional in the whole world, and wrote a beautiful love story, and had dinner with all my BYU sisters.  I found out that I did really well on my physics test, and I talked with my dear friends Nina and Olivia.  Nina even drew me a lovely picture and sent me valentines.  I took treats to some of my friends, and sent valentines to the ones who live far away.

Today I was reminded (in a way that left me sobbing in front of about 700 people) that Heavenly Father loves me so much.  Whenever I have a specific problem or question on my mind, He takes care to find just the right person to tell me just what I need to hear.  I spent almost the entire day grinning with happiness just because I knew it so strongly.  His love for me was constantly on my mind and in my heart, and I could feel myself radiating it. 

I hope that anyone who doubts Heavenly Father's love for them can have experiences like mine today and on many occasions in the past.  I know that He loves all of us with a perfect, immeasurable love. 

To everyone who has shown me love or support or patience in my life, THANK YOU!  I love you all and I am eternally grateful to you for helping point me in the right direction.

Happy Valentine's Day to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment