Monday, January 2, 2012

Blogging in an Airport

Because my flight doesn't leave for another hour and a half and I am BORED.

I had many a marvelous marathon of DW and Merlin and A:TLA with my lovely friends in Tennessee.  Season finales and season premieres and Christmas specials galore!

I endured/fostered lots of sibling craziness and abuse. 

I went on a wonderful trip downtown during which my best friend guilted me into buying two beautiful things that I am now very glad I own. 

I got to see my cousins and grandparents and show off my intense skills in Space Pop on the Kinnect. 

I learned that my brother (who is still not taller than me, by the way) can do an absolutely terrifying vampire face and can make a sound exactly like a stream.  Where has he been hiding these talents, I ask you? 

I learned that Nina and I should NEVER, under ANY circumstances, open a bakery. 

I successfully introduced the term "House of Anubis" into my family's vernacular.

I got a beautiful T-shirt quilt that I have drug everywhere with my since Christmas.  I feel like a little kid with her blanket.  I just love it so much...

And it may have been my last trip back to Franklin.  Because semester ends in April, which is four months away, and who knows where my family could be by then? 

I love you, Franklin friends, and I'm sure I will see you again, even if we do move to Alaska or someplace very distant.

Happy 2012, everyone!

Or, should I say, HAPPY KORRA YEAR!

1 comment:

  1. "I learned that Nina and I should NEVER, under ANY circumstances, open a bakery."

    hahahaha oh dear. :)

    Happy Korra year indeed! :D

    ReplyDelete