Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Heritage Halls

Advice for all considering applying to BYU:
TURN YOUR APPLICATION IN EARLY!!!!!  And by EARLY, I mean within 15 days of it being available.
I got one of the last rooms for girls in Heritage Halls yesterday, and today they're all gone.  Every one of them.  I learned too late you pick housing based on how early you turn in your application.  Well, I sure feel bad for the people that don't pick until April 13.  Yikes.  I watched the rooms disappearing and said "I really hope I get Heritage.  I don't even care where at this point.  Just don't let them be all gone!"
And when I logged on yesterday and 4:00 PM MDT, there were only forty-something rooms left. (Now there are none.)

(the blue bed is mine)

So I am an official resident-to-be of Gates Hall.  Not where I had originally planned to be, or even my backup, or even my second, third, or fourth backups.  But I'm just glad to be in Heritage Halls.
I CANNOT WAIT FOR COLLEGE.

3 comments:

  1. Yay for college! And I remember when Manisha was getting housing, she used to stay up till like, 4 in the morning to get the room she wanted. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo! I lived in Heritage too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gates Hall is in my ward right now! I'm so excited for you! :)

    ReplyDelete